Have you ever ridden in a self-driving car, shuttle or bus? Have you thought about what our world might be like with more self-driving vehicles?
Much research is being done on the topic, but there is more to trustworthy, explainable and accountable self-driving vehicles than just their technical features. We need your help to better understand the needs, concerns and expectations of people across Europe around self-driving vehicles.
The AIthena project has created an anonymous survey looking at human-centered autonomous mobility. The survey should take 10-15 minutes (deadline for completion is 15 August 2023) and can be found here:
- English: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_39oxIPQV2EeDgP4
- German: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_afuS0PofH1GFt5A
- Spanish: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_etkOZwjbFDtW5q6
- Portuguese: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2bnesFaKa016GtU
- Romanian: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6LpfPy2OAliLss6
- Turkish: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0uCE87QbysKML6S
- Polish: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_diBP8xIay6HnIEK
- Dutch: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6fC60OrgSqWnAiO
- Italian: https://qeurope.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3k52sqL9moUdccm